The Lastinger Way
The UF Lastinger Center harnesses the university’s intellectual resources and partners with philanthropic, educational, governmental and business organizations to create, field-test, scale and disseminate new models and strategies that aim to transform teaching and learning.
- Our approach. The University of Florida Lastinger Center creates innovations that push the boundaries of teaching and learning. We’re a research-and-development incubator, galvanizing strategies and models that offer the highest potential to reshape teaching and learning. Read more about our approach.
- Our team and partners. Learn about us and our partners.
- Staff and Affiliated Faculty. View the names and contact information of the UF Lastinger Center staff and affiliated faculty.
- Government and philanthropic partners. The UF Lastinger Center for Learning collaborates with educational, governmental, social sector and community organizations to improve teaching and student learning. Read about our government and philanthropic partners.
- Education and academic partners. The UF Lastinger Center for Learning collaborates with educational, governmental, social sector and community organizations to improve teaching and student learning. Read about our education and academic partners.
- Partner schools. Lastinger Partner Schools work collaboratively to improve student achievement and implement high-quality professional development for teachers and principals. This network of schools creates a powerful learning community that capitalizes on collective knowledge, skills and best practices. Explore the UF Lastinger Center Partner Schools.
- Leading and teaching for racial equity. Developing and facilitating programs to effectively address the issues that give rise to academic inequities. Learn about leveling the playing field.
- Our research and publications. Check out the research and publications being done by UF Lastinger Center staff.