We harness the University of Florida’s extraordinary intellectual resources.
We partner with school districts, philanthropies, governmental entities and the private sector.
We create, field-test and disseminate innovations that transform teaching, improve learning and promote healthy child development.
- Award Winning Innovations
- Curriculum Development
- Digital Learning Platforms
- Early Childhood Education Transformation
- Early Learning
- Emerging Projects
- Instructional Leadership
- Job-Embedded Learning
- Large Scale Education Innovations
- Learning Systems Design and Development
- Professional Learning
- Specialized Teaching and Learning Networks
- STEM Education
- Synergizing Research and Practice
- Teacher Effectiveness and Leadership
Donald Pemberton, Ph.D, Director
Philip Poekert, Ph.D, Assistant Director